Product Size and Quality Disclaimer
All listed width, height, and depths are per factory specifications and are measured from the ornament caps to the base including any ribbons or tassels. Our ornaments are produced in China which uses the Metric measurement system, so all measurements are converted to the closest inch measurement.
All ornaments sold are hand blown and may vary slightly in thickness. Actual ornament sizes may differ slightly from the listed size. Since all products are hand blown and hand formed we do not replace or credit for items that have normal markings and bubbles in the ornaments that are a result of production.
Domestic Damage Claim Policy
We are able to ship replacements as a result of damage claims, however in some cases only a credit towards the damaged pieces will be available due to inventory restrictions. If you are choosing to ship your products by ground transit, be aware that a small percentage of your shipment may be broken in transit. Please plan for breakage accordingly when ordering any of our glass products.
If you receive damaged merchandise, we require notification and photo documentation of the shipping box and damaged product(s) to be emailed to email@example.com with a subject line of ‘Damage Claim’ within 5 days of the delivery date in order to furnish product credit, or replacement due to damage claims.
Shipping & handling charges are not refundable from Elizur for any damaged orders caused in transit by any carrier.
Domestic Returns Policy
If you wish to return an order, please notify us within 5 business days. There will be no penalty on returns except for all non-product-related (shipping, handling, return shipping fees) charges are non-refundable.
To initiate a return:
- Log in to your account and navigate to ‘Orders’ page.
- Locate the order in question and click ‘Return Items?’
- Select the quantity of each product that you need to return
- Complete the Return Reason
- Return Action
- Add any comments that we should consider
- Click ‘Submit Return Request’
We will respond to your request for a return within 2 business days via email or by phone. Once approved a RMA number will be delivered to you via the email account listed on your account.
Once a Return Merchandise Authorization, please package and return your items to:
Returns - Elizur International Inc.
851 Seahawk Circle
Virginia Beach, VA 23452
The customer is responsible for returning all items in the original condition, and original box. If item gets damaged during return shipping, you would have to claim with your shipping carrier for all damaged items. All goods that are returned in good condition will receive merchandise credit or be eligible for refund.
We neither sell nor share your information with outside companies or third parties. When you purchase from our online store, we collect your name, billing and shipping addresses, phone number, e-mail address, and credit card information. You provide this information so we can process and ship your order. We respect your privacy by not selling or sharing this information.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled. It will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
You may access and update the personal information you have provided to us by choosing an option below:
- Register Users at https://elizurinc.com/login.php
- E-newsletter Subscriptions: Follow the SafeUnsubscribe® or Update Profile links located in the footer of any e-newsletter email.
A direct communication from our staff regarding on-going transactions will not have opt-out options.
We have implemented the following:
- Re-marketing with Google AdSense
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google, Amazon, eBay, Hubspot and Walmart use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences with the respective ad network or marketplace.
Elizur employs site wide encryption on Elizurinc.com via a dedicated SSL certificate issued by Symantec.
Payment is securely processed with Braintree Payments by Paypal. Your credit card and personal information is never shared.
All images, designs, and copy on this website are the sole property of Elizur International Incorporated. Images may not be used without express written consent from Elizur International Inc. Any duplication of images or may be subject to legal action.